Senior Interior Designer
- Bachelor of Interior Design or Architecture
- Minimum 8 years of experience in high-end interior design
- NCIDQ Certification (a plus, not required)
- Proven leadership
- Great communication skills
- Ability to create detailed drawings
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
Join our team!
If you, or someone you may know, are interested in joining our team, please email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
EOE & DFWP
Creating Beautiful Interiors since 1985
Decorators Unlimited currently employs over 80 talented individuals.
Located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Our headquarters is a state-of-the-art design facility with an amazing 2-story library of resources, CAD and construction departments, a 3-story warehouse, a fleet of delivery trucks, and Decorators Unlimited Home Collection, our exquisite boutique.
For this position, we are looking for an experienced professional with a background in drafting interiors, architectural details, and/or construction design. The candidate will work under the direct supervision of the Project Architect/Department Manager and will be immersed in many projects simultaneously. The candidate must be capable of performing the fundamentals of design and digital drafting and understand construction methodology.
- Must be well versed in interior space planning. Understanding distances between furniture, as well as distances of paths between furniture.
- Have a strong language in design, an understanding of architectural styles, and a strong understanding of scale and proportion.
- Well-versed in understanding and reading all discipline plans. MEP (mechanical, electrical plans, plumbing) plans, Structural Plans, Landscape Plans, etc. (for Residential and Commercial projects).
- Have a high level of competence in laying out I.D. Documents for residential. Ideally, a strong understanding of construction methodology and detail orientated.
- Well-versed in commercial interiors:
- Strong understanding of ADA and life safety codes.
- Strong understanding of coordinating with all disciplines, AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) involved in commercial interiors.
- Strong competence in laying out I.D. documents.
- Strong understanding of construction methodology.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD software and Microsoft Office.
- Detail orientated.
Join our team!
Construction Project Manager
The Decorators Unlimited Construction Division is expanding and looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to provide daily supervision of detailed renovation projects for private residences, clubhouses, and/or condominiums.
- Oversee all aspects of the construction project from planning to implementation
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Schedule subcontractors and maintain the project timeline
Join our team!
Please email cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.